There are a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about.
No “gotchas” or “hidden fees” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- Self-referrals are not allowed.
- Abuse or gaming will result in having your account banned.
- In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through an affiliate link or coupon code. If you have a case like this, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
- No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
- No ads that link to our website or anything similar that would compete with our own paid marketing and drive up our costs and potentially cause confusion.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
- Affiliate commission includes 40% of the first year payments made by referred accounts.
We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
We will pay out your affiliate commissions once the commission value is over $20 (CAD). Funds will be sent every 30 days after the $20 value is met.